Supply chains are disconnected, fragmented, and in the stone age. We believe the market has it wrong and we believe there is a better way. We can build the de facto platform and market network to connect, automate, and optimize the supply chains of the world. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity. Today, Shipwell transforms your supply chain by combining digitized freight, real-time tracking, and an integrated partner network in one simple and responsive platform. We are working with the top companies in the supply chain to connect with our RestfulAPIs. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25 and Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2020.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
About the Role
Shipwell is looking for a seasoned Email & Marketing Automation Manager, responsible for building and executing a robust email and automated marketing program to engage new prospects and nurture those that are already in the sales pipeline.
In this cross-functional role, you will report directly to the Director of Performance Marketing while working closely with other members of the marketing team, creative, product, and sales groups.
What you’ll do when you get here:
- Writing compelling B2B emails and outreach efforts to a wide range of decision making audiences.
- Coordinating email review process with copywriting and creative team
- Translating emails to pre-built templates and HTML/CSS formats
- Monitoring lead ingestion & sync between email platform & CRM
- Set up rule & automation based email drip campaigns journeys
- Develop performance metrics, measurement, and reporting format
- Analyze and share campaign results, learnings, and identified opportunities for improvement
- Manage end-to-end development, implementation and execution of lifecycle marketing initiatives
- Map and identify opportunities across the customer journey, creating personalized and automated flows at key trigger points for core customer personas
- Collaborate closely with sales team to ensure seamless transition between marketing and sales touch points across the funnel
- Coordinate and manage automations that are related to lead scoring, lead assignment, lead routing, and other backend trigger:action combinations
What you need to have:
- 5+ years experience in email & marketing automation, customer communications, or customer engagement for a B2B SaaS product using major email platforms like Pardot, Marketo, or MailChimp.
- Ability to write professional, B2B emails for various target audiences in targeted industries, verticals, and job functions
- Basic understanding HTML & CSS understanding, capable of translating email and marketing briefs into new and existing templates
- Strong understanding of email list ingestion, management, and ongoing refinement
- Experience with email journeys and split paths based on rules or criteria
- Strong analytics, testing, and experimentation skills to inform data driven marketing strategies and campaigns
- Excellent project management capabilities, managing initiatives from ideation to execution and optimization
What is Preferred:
- Experience with Pardot & SalesForce is a plus
- Understanding of lead and data coordination with CRM systems and other data sources
- Experience in B2B SaaS or technology related products
- Coordination with relevant external lead
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Offices in Austin, TX, Chicago, IL or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teladoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized wifi, cell phone, and educational reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within one of our office location cities (Austin and Chicago) or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.