Email Marketing Manager
The Email Marketing Manager will help us introduce AlertMedia to a wide variety of prospective customers via thoughtful, measured, and professional campaigns. We’re grateful for the opportunity to evangelize how we can help organizations communicate during critical events, and the Email Marketing Specialist assists in establishing those conversations, setting the stage for our sales leaders to identify and solve real communication challenges.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Work with other Marketing functions (Content, Customer Marketing, Design, Product Marketing) to develop and manage ongoing email campaigns across multiple channels (email, phone, direct mail, etc.)
- Study and analyze every step of the buyer journey, matching each step with systematic, planned campaigns that educate the buyer and advance the sales cycle
- Partner closely with Sales Operations and Marketing Operations on the execution of all outbound campaigns, ensuring fluid campaign delivery, tracking, and execution
- Manage all email campaigns, including calls-to-action, and content used in sales email sends
- Work with marketing team to grow our prospect database, and minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our outbound campaigns
- Develop and manage nurture campaigns for inactive prospects, closed lost opportunities, and other segments
- Segment audiences and create content based on past engagement, title, location, and more
- Constantly measure performance against expectations; make data-driven decisions to heighten campaign success; suggest and implement additional strategies to assist sales in creating more opportunities
- Support sales, via help with other Marketing functions, to perfect outbound messaging during the entire buyer journey
- Manage all third-party relationships related to outbound activity
- 2-5+ years of marketing or related experience preferred (B2B a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Ability managing multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, and ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- Committed to excellence, striving for perfection, yet not afraid to make mistakes
- Incredible communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams
- Extremely comfortable working with automated tools, including marketing automation, CRM, lead scoring, and more
- A love of learning, a positive attitude, and a willingness to work outside of job description to achieve team and organization goals
- Ability to test methodically and support conclusions with data
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.