Email Marketing Manager
About the Position
Email Marketing Managers look for smart ways to connect with Rev’s audience, including customers and prospects. This person will play an integral role in customer engagement by developing systems and strategies that ensure the most relevant messages reach our customers at the right lifecycle moments. The Email Marketing Manager will take on any communication that helps build Rev’s community. Your work will be a blend of technical, hands-on execution and longer-term strategic planning for Rev’s high-growth future.
The Growth Team is responsible for Rev’s self-serve business. We are an innovative and collaborative team that moves quickly to improve traffic and conversion across all Rev services. Typical projects include: testing and building new channels, cross-selling our services to existing customers, A/B testing landing pages, new user funnel optimization, mobile app installs, and finding new ways to boost customer growth.
- Work with Head of Growth to develop clear, consistent customer communication.
- Work across Rev services to grow users and engagement.
- Define and execute our email strategy - from onboarding campaigns to monthly roundups to customer spotlights
- Make business decisions based on data and impact on key metrics.
- Work closely with Growth, Marketing, Product, and Design to experiment with new messages.
- 4+ years crafting customer communication
- BA/BS from a university with a degree in writing/English/communications
- Strong communicator - you love writing and are a crisp copywriter
- Impact & growth focused - your primary motivation is seeing your work reflected in the numbers. You are a learner and see obstacles as challenges
- Quantitative - you can define key metrics and be an expert on your channel
- Scrappy - you’ll do whatever it takes
- Creative - you have an experimentation mindset and desire to learn quickly
- Personable - you’re comfortable getting to know our users
- Funny - a good sense of humor helps
- Competitive tech salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k plan, FSA
- Unlimited PTO and freedom to work from home
- $100 in Uber credit every month
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks. Catered lunch every Friday
- Team building events - trivia nights, happy hours and team offsites
- A generous budget to create your own workstation