Email Marketing Manager
Atmosphere is the world’s first and largest free ad-supported streaming TV service for businesses offering original, owned, and operated TV channels along with Partner Channels from prominent brands. The platform has been built from the ground up with proprietary content, technology, and data to deliver unparalleled experiences for businesses and advertisers. The platform also provides a paid upgrade to a digital signage feature for businesses to run their house promotions within the content. Atmosphere was incubated under Chive Media Group and spun out in 2019.
- Develop Automated Campaigns, Customer Journeys, SMS, and Emails
- Create, QA, and execute integrated email marketing campaigns in support of on-going and new lead generation initiatives.
- Write content and define design requirements for email campaigns.
- Create email campaign workflow documentation.
- Maintain and optimize templates and continuously improve email processes and efficiency.
- Deliver Campaign Reporting and Analytics
- Define, report on, and optimize key metrics.
- Generate reports to track email campaign performance, as well as the performance of ongoing automations.
- Use testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for all Atmosphere email communications.
- Analyze and report on strategic tests, send time optimization, and content performance through email.
- Manage Contact Database.
- Build, maintain, and manage data extensions / lists in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Oversee the segmentation of our users in subgroups to optimize
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years experience in email and marketing automation
- Email / Marketing Automation (using Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Ability to manipulate HTML, CSS for email templates
Skills and Knowledge:
- Exceptional communication skills — including written and interpersonal
- Basic understanding of UI and UX design principles
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Experience with sales funnels
- Familiarity with analytics and reporting tools
- Ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with a variety of different departments and the ability to build business relationships
- Be a self-starter: high-level of initiative and follow-through
- Ability to be creative, have fresh ideas and bring a unique perspective
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition metrics, measurement, and campaign performance
- An ability to “see the big picture” and develop an understanding of how small tasks contribute to large outcomes
- “That’s not my job” doesn’t exist in your vocabulary
- A desire to do good, recognizing that it is important to work hard and do good in the world and our community.
- Willingness to take risks, fail, and learn.
Computer / Software / Application Proficiency:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Google Analytics (preferred)
- Basic ability to write, QA, and test HTML emails