Email Marketing Specialist
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Perform the day-to-day activities included campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-drive campaigns. Create email marketing campaigns by working cohesively with the Social, Creative, Merchandising and Campaign teams to meet and exceed key performance indicators.
- Build relationships with customers by informing them about new products, popular products, campaign content, blogs that pertain to them, and sharing any events or promotions.
- Assist in the mapping out, creation, and implementation of continuous email workflows. Execute email campaigns and create newsletters. Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, spelling, while aligning with brand voice guidelines.Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes. Follow industry policies, recommend improvements, and execute best practices.
- Run multivariant tests to maximize effectiveness of campaigns and performance indicators including open rates, click through rates, and revenue. Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements based on findings in data.
- Use customer and website analytics to build creative, personalized, and effective workflows to drive customers back to the website to ultimately drive sales and brand loyalty. Build a relationship with customers to ensure they stay in touch with the Spreetail brand to drive sales and increase brand loyalty.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, Bronto, etc.)
- Proven experience with email testing (A/B tests, subject line, creative)
- Ability to analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for future campaigns
- Good understanding of the customer lifecycle
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.