Email Marketing Specialist
Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
Who are we looking for?
This is the ideal position for someone early in their marketing career who has a strong interest in email marketing and automation, is motivated by meeting KPIs and tracking their success, is resourceful, collaborative and eager to learn. Be prepared to show examples of emails you have designed/worked on/coded and explain the target audience and results.
- Creating email templates (using HTML or WYSIWIG editor with provided creative)
- Building Segments within our email list
- Writing Subject Lines and compelling Pre-header text
- Developing and Scheduling A/B tests on subject lines, CTAs, LPs and creative
- Monitoring email-generated revenue in Google Analytics using various attribution models
- Support team with weekly/monthly/ad hoc/email reporting
- Passionate about email marketing and keeping up with industry trends and technologies
- Experience with eCommerce marketing
- Ability to think analytically with regards to defining and measuring email marketing success metrics
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Prior experience with ESPs
- Knowledge of email fundamentals and best practices; CAN-SPAM compliance, deliverability, spam complaint rates, CASL, GDPR, etc.
- Knowledge of CRM, specifically SalesForce, desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in related role
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, product management, IT, and other department