Email Marketing Specialist at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We’re looking for a strategic and results-driven Email Marketing Specialist to support our growth initiatives within our rapidly expanding Growth Marketing team. You’ll be at the forefront of improving MongoDB’s mid-funnel conversion rates for our self-serve business through impactful marketing campaigns across email, webinars, and in-product messaging.
This role can be based out of our New York, Austin, Palo Alto or San Francisco office or remotely in the North America region.What you’ll do:
- Campaign Management: You’ll identify and execute campaign management tactics across multiple campaign types (e.g. email nurtures, webinars, video, etc)
- Optimization: You’ll work to increase conversion rates through best practice adoption and continuous testing effort, all while improving revenue efficiency as we grow
- Growth Targets: We have ambitious goals, and you will play a key role in helping us exceed them with quick and precise execution. You’ll find opportunities for growth and efficiency that we haven’t thought of yet, and chart your own course to realize them
- Partnership: Partner with Product, Content, and Engineering teams to improve work processes, A/B test new platforms and solutions, and provide guidance and updates on new industry features
- Prioritization: There’s so much you could do, but you’ll focus on what you should do, right away. To-do lists fear you and executives love you because you get the high-impact things done first and quickly
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or technology field
- 2+ years of experience in the technology industry managing email marketing programs
- Experience with Marketing Technologies
- Experience planning and launching live webinars is a plus
- Product-led growth experience is a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.