Employer Brand Associate at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading, modern, data platform, and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. As an Employer Brand Associate, you’ll have the opportunity to amplify the voices of our employees and promote our work culture, while being at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we are looking for an Employer Brand Associate to help us tell the story of what it’s like to work at MongoDB by bringing our employees’ experiences to life. As a part of our Global Employer Brand team, you will help us build our reputation as a phenomenal place to work by creating authentic content and engaging campaigns that attract top talent.About the Role
- Ideate, create, edit, and schedule employer brand content for the Life at MongoDB blog, employer brand social media channels, and monthly email campaigns. Content includes blog posts, videos, recruiter enablement materials, social media posts, job descriptions, email newsletters, and more
- Grow our employee advocacy program by engaging employees on social media and growing the impact of our #LifeAtMongoDB hashtag
- Monitor third-party partnerships like Glassdoor, Built-In, and Mogul, while conducting internal campaigns to further promote our brand
- Contribute to and update our Careers page content, and promote MongoDB’s employee value proposition (EVP)
- Complete company award applications to increase brand awareness.
- Assist with internal and external event marketing strategies related to our employer brand and diversity recruiting
- Capture data analytics around the effectiveness of employer brand campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally with several teams including Recruiting, Marketing, Diversity & Inclusion, HR, Corporate Communications, Design, Sales, Engineering, Legal, People Operations, and more.
- Passionate about employer branding
- Natural storyteller with a driven sense of curiosity
- Self-starter who is creative and is comfortable working independently but also loves collaborating
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, pivot and problem-solve
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Both a creative and strategic thinker who is able to identify opportunities for growth and solutions to achieve goals
- Strong sense of compassion and an understanding of what inspires candidates throughout their journey.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in employer branding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience writing long-form content like blog posts, including the ability to creatively tell a story.
- Proven experience in relationship building and working cross-functionally between several different teams.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, and able to adhere to deadlines while balancing several projects at once.
- Experienced in interviewing employees — you know which questions to ask in order to uncover a unique story and perspective.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to flexible PTO and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.