Employer Brand & Engagement Manager at Workrise
Workrise is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for an experienced Employer Brand & Engagement Manager to join the Culture and Enablement team, within the People team. The People team at Workrise encompasses “all things people”. We have an amazing team built with People Partners, People Operations, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, People Development, Workplace Operations, and Administration functions. We work cohesively to build and maintain a high functioning and high performing team with a focus on promoting culture, growth, and efficiency.
This role will be responsible for positioning Workrise as an employer of choice, partnering closely with Marketing to align employees and future hires with the Workrise brand, and promoting our employee value proposition internally and externally. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has employer branding and recruiting expertise, extensive knowledge of social media, a passion for creative problem solving, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with Recruiting and Marketing to align goals and deliverables, helping evolve and drive Workrise's employer brand and employee value proposition
- Own candidate attraction and engagement developing recruitment marketing strategies that align with both our marketing brand and diversity initiatives
- Build and maintain an online talent recruitment marketing program, including social media, print, and web-based recruiting campaigns under short deadlines
- Integrate company mission and values into recruiting process and to overall enhance the candidate experience and journey
- Partner with our internal design team and vendors to create branded assets
- Manage multiple work streams and drive to completion
- Establish feedback loops & success metrics, monitor effectiveness and suggest improvements
- 3-5 years of experience in employer branding required
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting, e-marketing or social media promotions required (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience in Human Resources in a hyper-growth organization preferred
- Experience partnering with cross functional stakeholders
- Strong ability to conduct data analysis, using insights to drive and influence change cross-functionally
- Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and process improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience owning a program, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking metrics
- Strong employee experience & service mindset
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.