Employer Brand Manager
As an Employer Brand Manager, you will be the champion for internal events, employee engagement and activities that bring the team together. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with employees at all levels, including senior leadership while leading the execution of our engagement strategy at the local level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Internal Communications, Facilities, HRBPs and other teams, to manage the integration of events and initiatives with the aim of creating a strong realtor.com culture.
- Partner with the sales and CSR teams to execute on team activities and events that drive engagement and highlight business results.
- Work with the Recruiting and Marketing teams to host world class recruiting events to help attract the best talent in Austin.
- Host recurring monthly and quarterly meetings and managing everything from setting up the room to gathering new or updated content.
- Engage with headquarters to ensure we roll out corporate level events that are relevant to the Austin team.
What We Like To See/Measures of Success:
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred, or 3-5 years of experience in office, HR, culture management, or business operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience leading event management activities and staff
- Understanding of rewards and recognition strategies and proven track record of creating alignment in culture with desired business and employee engagement objectives
- A strong sense of flexibility and adaptability in the face of rapidly developing challenges
- Excellent planning and project management skills with a superior attention to detail
- Great instincts and sensitivity to issues with employee populations that may be hindered by organizational or market predicated changes
- Strong communication and team skills
- Preference given to candidates who have worked with culture related issues in a call center or similar setting
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description