Employer Brand Manager at realtor.com
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Internal Communications, Facilities, HRBPs and other teams, to manage the integration of events and initiatives with the aim of creating a strong realtor.com culture.
- Partner with the sales and CSR teams to execute on team activities and events that drive engagement and highlight business results.
- Work with the Recruiting and Marketing teams to host world class recruiting events to help attract the best talent in Austin.
- Host recurring monthly and quarterly meetings and managing everything from setting up the room to gathering new or updated content.
- Engage with headquarters to ensure we roll out corporate level events that are relevant to the Austin team.
What We Like To See/Measures of Success:
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred, or 3-5 years of experience in office, HR, culture management, or business operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience leading event management activities and staff
- Understanding of rewards and recognition strategies and proven track record of creating alignment in culture with desired business and employee engagement objectives
- A strong sense of flexibility and adaptability in the face of rapidly developing challenges
- Excellent planning and project management skills with a superior attention to detail
- Great instincts and sensitivity to issues with employee populations that may be hindered by organizational or market predicated changes
- Strong communication and team skills
- Preference given to candidates who have worked with culture related issues in a call center or similar setting