Enterprise Growth Marketer at Miro
Miro is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design-think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster. Today we have over 5 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. We’ve grown rapidly–and organically–and are making a critical hire to support our enterprise demand generation strategy.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Enterprise Marketing and work closely with our sales team to play a large role in building and scaling Miro’s revenue engine. You will own the new business demand generation targets. You will develop and execute integrated marketing programs and campaigns designed to influence opportunity creation and pipeline maturity.What you’ll do
- Embed yourself in sales development and account executive teams, becoming a subject matter expert on the Miro enterprise customer journey
- Create a predictable and repeatable processes for nurturing and converting enterprise prospects/teams to opportunities
- Work with marketing operations to build out our marketing automation and scoring strategy
- Leverage Miro’s sponsored events, meetups, and webinars and own follow up strategy, including sales enablement, to impact new business goals
- Partner with the sales development team to enable effective follow up from sales for all demand gen channels
- Report results, track performance, and identify opportunities for improvement-- contribute to Miro’s culture of shared learnings
- Capacity to perform in a high-growth environment
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce
- Experience with B2B sales/marketing processes and metrics
- Ops-minded, process-oriented and committed to clean data
- SaaS experience preferred
- Autonomous and dependable
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams
- Analytical, has the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from broad dataset
- A builder, can build and operationalize processes to scale
- A problem-solver, takes things to the finish line
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- An open-minded, curious, and eager learner, eager to build your skillset
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!