Enterprise Marketing Manager, Sales Conversion at Miro
Miro's Enterprise Demand Generation team is a small but growing part of Miro's Global Marketing team. We believe in experimentation, working together, having fun, and driving business results for our sales partners. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
Miro is the leading online collaborative whiteboard platform helping cross-functional teams of marketers, designers, product managers and engineers ideate, design-think, and collaborate to bring some of the world’s most innovative products on the planet to market, faster. Today we have over 25 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more.
In this role, you'll own our sales outreach strategy across channels focused on Enterprise acquisition, including email marketing and scored leads enablement. Working closely with our Demand Generation segment leads and the SDR teams, you'll build effective campaigns to achieve pipeline goals. We're looking for a motivated individual that loves building programs from the ground up, a true collaborator that enjoys working cross-functionally, and a marketer with strong customer empathy who can take an insight and turn it into an action.What you’ll do
- Own automated email communications across all our Sales teams, focused on acquiring new Enterprise customers
- Drive our Scored Leads program, partnering with our RevOps and SDR leadership to effectively roll-out Scored Leads to the full team in order to increase conversion to pipeline
- Align closely with the Lifecycle team and Demand Generation sales segment owners to share best practices, align on messaging/value propositions, and segmentation strategy
- 2-3 years experience in a marketing or sales role—ideally, both!
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Experience with email marketing automation platforms
- Optimization-mindset: be open to data to inform your decisions
- Experience with B2B sales/marketing processes and metrics
- Ops-minded, process-oriented and committed to clean data
- Capacity to perform in a high-growth environment
- An open-minded, curious, and eager learner, eager to build your skillset
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.