Enterprise Product Marketing Manager at Coder
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:19 a.m. (CST) on Friday, January 22, 2021
The Coder marketing team is seeking an Enterprise Product Marketing Manager to serve as the go-to person for creating and delivering materials to grow our sales training and strategies.
You will be responsible for running sales training (e.g enabling salesforce on a new release or large shift in our platform) and creating the proper downstream materials and messaging for the company. This position will report to the Director of Product Marketing and work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams.
The ideal candidate is someone with an interest in developer tools who has successfully led product marketing initiatives from the ground up. Start up experience is preferred!
- Work closely with the marketing, product, and sales team to refine personas and messaging for our Commercial and Public Sector audiences
- Create marketing materials such as competitive battle-cards, presentations, white-papers, web content, and more in collaboration with marketing, product, and sales
- Enable channel and partner sales for commercial and public sectorWork closely with Growth to produce messaging for targeted campaigns and nurture streams
- Design and execute tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends, and sharing insights to generate new opportunities for the business
- Train sales teams on an ongoing basis on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials and new market or company developments
- Help shape marketing strategy and go-to-market processes
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the understanding and ability to articulate technology solutions to multiple audiences of varying expertise
- 4+ years in a product marketing or sales enablement-focused role
- Experience developing dynamic sales trainings
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally with experts from Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator
- Experience doing in depth competitive analysis for technical products and managing product launches
- Software Engineering background
- Experience in the developer tool space
- Start up experience
We believe that the interview process should be consistent and enjoyable. We prefer to have the entire process take no more than 3 full weeks. During these 3 weeks you will be able to meet a mix of individual contributors, managers, and one of our Co-Founders. If you interview for a position that requires a take home assessment, we will compensate you for your work and time spent.
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings. Coder is a remote first company with our HQ in Austin, TX. 🤠
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
If you do not meet the above criteria, but still believe that you can deliver results, please write a brief description detailing how you intend to do that
Read Full Job Description