Event Marketing and Analytics Coordinator at ePayPolicy
ePayPolicy is looking for an event and analytics coordinator to be responsible for spearheading our event marketing strategy, including but not limited to: trade show planning and attendance, design, email marketing, content creation, tracking ROI and implementing guerilla marketing campaigns. This individual should have a successful track record of organizing attendance at trade shows and proving ROI through event marketing strategies and tactics.
• Lead strategy, planning logistics, invitations, registration, production and team management
• Work with director of marketing and executives to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation and customer advocacy
• Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on the predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using CRM, email marketing, project management,
• Work with director of marketing and digital coordinator to create event calendar and content
• Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events
• Work with the director of marketing to create sales collateral and tradeshow messaging.
• Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory including collateral, giveaways, etc.
• Help integrate events into the social strategy to maximize engagement
• Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
• 1+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in event marketing, demand generation, or sales enablement
• Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including trade show planning, attendance, and reporting
• Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and digital assets
• Strong communication skills – written and oral
• You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
• Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
• You are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
• Confident with a dynamic personality
• Is familiar with Google Analytics and is ready to take their skills to the next level.