Event Marketing Manager
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Event Marketing Manager for North America is responsible for planning and executing corporate, field, community, and online events to engage prospects, expand existing accounts, and establish LogicMonitor as a leader in data monitoring solutions. As an event expert, the daily responsibilities will include working closely with marketing and sales leadership to deliver on-time event logistics and identify event goals, content, and promotions. Programs may include corporate trade shows, local field events, meet ups, lunch/drink and learns, movie nights, user conferences, online events, and more. This role will coordinate all event logistics, attend the events, and execute success on site. Additionally, this role will be critical to the marketing team and responsible for the demand generation efforts associated with each event.
- Lead tactical event marketing efforts in North America, including overall project management and execution, budget management, identifying partners/vendors, content development, communications, analysis, and reporting
- Manage all aspects of event logistics that include staffing, scheduling, shipments, onsite support, and event recruitment
- Assist in the definition and creation of event goals
- Establish relationships with local influencers, including bloggers or press to support LogicMonitor promotional activities at events
- Be a LogicMonitor advocate to help find business opportunities via new marketing opportunities - e.g. lead sharing with partners, happy hours, micro events, etc.
- Work with Sales on event follow-up programs
- Work with PR and social media teams to broaden awareness and reach of your field events, speaking sessions, and more
- Manage all post-event activities including development and execution of follow-up plans for event attendees, uploading and tracking leads, wrap-up reports, etc
- Manage multiple projects at one time, ensuring clear and proactive communication and follow-up with other departments and third parties to meet deadlines and stay within budget
- Ensure leads generated by events are properly flowed through the LogicMonitor lead flow process and followed up on within the agreed upon timelines between Sales and Marketing
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience with marketing, B2B, SaaS marketing
- Basic knowledge of our target customers (IT, Ops and Dev) and their pain points
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Travel required (up to 50%)
- Ability to manage external vendor relationships
- Strong project management, organization, and time-management skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - adept at building and maintaining strong cross-functional working relationships
- Proficiency with Marketo and Salesforce required. Proficiency with Keynote and PowerPoint a plus
- Ability to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Flexibility and resilience, including ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail with high level of personal initiative, accountability, and follow-through skills
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills