Field Marketing & Events Specialist at Cloudflare (Austin, TX)
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role:
The Acquisition Marketing Team is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic & highly-motivated Americas, Field Marketing & Events Specialist who will play a key role in overseeing field event logistics & operations from end-to-end. You can multitask, efficiently communicate, & work cross-functionally with sales, communications, & other sub-teams within Marketing. You are patient with an obsession for organization and a knack for juggling multiple projects at once in a (really) fast-paced environment. The programs you oversee will ultimately amplify campaign & event initiatives to drive demand in the Americas region.
What you'll do:
The Field Marketing and Events Specialist will play a key role in bridging the marketing and sales teams by supporting the department in diverse areas. The right candidate will have the ability to work cross-functionally with the goal of amplifying the global events to drive demand and leads.
- Support the Regional Field Marketing leads on logistics and executional tasks to support success of event programs such as [virtual] trade shows, meetups, workshops, exec dinners, etc.
- Develop pre-and post- show communication and nurture plans in partnership with email marketing and demand gen teams.
- Work in cross-functional teams and collaborate closely with global demand generation, events, product marketing, customer success and many others in aggregating data to build dashboards for measurement of all events
- Align all regional marketing activities to support the sales goals for leads and opportunities
- Work with Marketing and Sales Ops teams to manage measurement of every event program its impact through SFDC reporting, evaluate event/campaign ROI, and present on recommendations for improvement and ensure department consistency in reporting
- Maintain weekly KPI and ROI reporting and dashboards for review across all events based on input from Marketing/Sales Ops team
- Project manage and import details around all Field Marketing events in department Wiki
- Manage and maintain invoicing process and accounting for events to ensure consistent tracking across all regions
- Work with Brand marketing team to help build out our swag inventory: design, selection, project manage the process of distribution for field marketing, corporate and sales events.
- ** Travel when safe, to select regions to provide onsite support to Field Marketing lead for events
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and qualifications
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in B2B marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, Security, etc.).
- Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau/analytics tools, Coupa, Contentful and GSuite experience.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate effectively.
- Strong project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments.
- Results oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
220.127.116.11: We released 18.104.22.168 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.