Field Marketing Manager at Cision (formerly TrendKite)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:29 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 14, 2019
What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Responsible for managing the successful execution of Cision event and field marketing initiatives in accordance with company objectives, position and messaging. Events inclusive of hosted, sponsored forums/tradeshows, user group meetings and regional seminars held. Collaborate with stakeholders both internally and externally via partnerships and vendor management. Execute on a plan that drives brand awareness, company growth, and pipeline.
- Lead successful execution of local event and field programs in accordance with agreed objectives, positioning and messaging. This includes Cision-hosted events, Cision-sponsored forums/tradeshows, user group meetings and seminars
- Lead all aspects of each event or activity - from venue to agenda/speakers and driving participation and follow up
- Collaborate with demand generation team to drive awareness and attendance for events, webinars, and field marketing activities
- Work with various associations and other member-based organizations to develop and implement joint/co-branded marketing programs/promotions to increase awareness and usage of Cision solutions
- Manage all lifecycle elements of field programs and events and collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure all operational elements of program are in place (content, messaging, technology, web, etc.)
- Establish and proactively manage a budget, being vigilant in tracking; evaluate results against goals and generate learning’s for improvement
- Interact with third party vendors as appropriate
- Determine marketing collateral and promotional product needs, work with vendor to create, order and distribute as needed.
- Work across different business units (sales, product management, operations, finance, etc.) to achieve business objectives
- Position will require some travel
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in managing tech field marketing and events
- Proven success in partnering with field sales, product/industry marketing, programs, operations, business consultants and partner managers to deliver programs that generate sales leads and improve company industry position within market
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns and lead-generation
- Ability to effectively multitask and manage several initiatives at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Proven success in managing budgets
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience required
- Not required, but highly desired: experience with SFDC, marketing and event platforms & experience working in a global market
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description