Field Marketing Manager at Social Solutions
Social Solutions is looking for a strategic, collaborative and disciplined field marketing professional to join our team in Austin, TX. This role will be responsible for coordinating community focused marketing campaigns, including digital marketing, events (virtual and live) and strategic content. The ideal candidate should have a successful track record of fostering cross functional relationships to develop high performing regional campaigns and generating engaging events.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute field and event marketing strategy, including marketing mix, event logistics and strategic content, and investments aligned with the goals of the organization
- Create community based marketing campaigns to drive registrations and lead conversions, ultimately leading to predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue
- Work closely with our sales team to build a targeted account list and ideal customer profile for community programs, using data-driven insights
- In collaboration with sales, client success, and client marketing, develop strategic content for community programs that resonate with target audiences
- Create and track demand generation performance for target accounts, quality and business impact through key metrics including enabling lead flow and end-to-end reporting and analytics; define and track lead forecasts and conversion rates
- Develop a strong understanding of our solutions, our market and our buyers to ensure value messaging is incorporated throughout marketing campaigns
- Partner and collaborate with Marketing team stakeholders including: Product Marketing, Client Marketing, Demand Generation, and Content Marketing to inform consistent messaging across demand generation campaigns. Develop strong relationships with sales leaders and individual account executives to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to sales team goals
- 3+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in field or event marketing. (SaaS experience preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an agile and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities.
- Excellent presentation/advisory skills – clear, concise thinking and ability to deliver meaningful advice to senior leaders on communications strategy
- Strong project management skills – must be able to organize work in a methodical and rigorous manner; comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capability to research/understand a market and its priorities, challenges, opportunities, drivers and influencers
- A strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- Ability to define key metrics and goals related to both functional and project level progress and success
- Experience in the social good sector a plus
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunitiesand more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.