Global Campaign Manager at Invicti Security
Global Campaign Manager
Who you are:
You are a digital marketing phenom who lives and breathes integrated campaigns, email marketing, and content. People often tell you that you're organized as heck, in fact, you were probably voted Most Likely to Be Found at Container Store. Unresponsive leads? Those don’t scare you, since you know these are opportunities waiting to be grasped and multiplied.
Though you can be a mighty army of 1, you carry a proven capacity and affinity for effective cross-team collaboration.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and own a multi-touch, marketing campaign calendar filled with brand awareness, lead generating and event promoting campaigns.
- Create campaign briefs that outline goals, target audience, budget, key messaging, calls to action, proof points, and KPIs.
- Work cross-departmentally to project manage campaigns from beginning to end with frequent communication, managing deadlines and prioritizing tasks.
- Write copy for email campaigns, website and other assets.
- Introduce best practices and new campaign distribution channels.
- Focus on KPIs to drive higher conversions.
- Reports directly to the Head of Growth.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience within the SaaS industry
- 1+ years of experience with email marketing within the SaaS industry
- Strong writing ability
- Superior organization skills
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Open PTO Policy – no bartering for days you don’t technically have
- Office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- Competitive compensation
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit and drinks
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
This is an onsite position based out of our Austin, Texas office. We prefer hands on collaboration, so this position is not available for remote workers.