Global PPC Specialist at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Global PPC specialist is responsible for planning, implementing, and managing day-to-day operations of PPC/SEM campaigns that support global lead generation and brand awareness goals. The PPC Specialist can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the success of LogicMonitor’s Digital Marketing strategy and provide global air coverage for business initiatives in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions.
The successful candidate has a proven track record for building best-in-class PPC/SEM campaigns that push the boundaries of what’s possible. They will understand industry benchmarking, optimize paid media campaigns, and provide creative and strategic insights for reporting/dashboards and campaign evolution.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-paced, leader in B2B Software and a marketing team that is passionate about telling its story.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and other paid search and PPC platforms.
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual tracking, KPI reporting, optimization, and experimentation (A/B testing protocols) to meet or exceed company goals within quarterly budgets
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to support business initiatives, including upcoming product launches, integrated campaigns, industry and field events, etc.
- Evaluate competitive data, customer data, and market conditions to support digital marketing growth and identify areas of opportunity
- Gather and analyze data to make informed decisions for bidding strategy, creative testing, and landing page performance
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments; implementing new and/or suggested changes with A/B testing and best practice protocols in mind.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, and/or relevant field of study
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing with prior experience PPC accounts, preferably in the B2B/Software space
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with high volume reporting
- In-depth experience using SEM tools (e.g, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, etc)
- Proficient with A/B testing methodology and reporting
- Proven track record of managing, maintaining, and optimizing large-scale, global Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising accounts (e.g, Google Advertising, Microsoft Advertising)