Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a Group Director to join our team.
If you pride yourself on staying on the cutting edge of social media, you’ll love continuing to grow in your career at W2O Group.
- Demonstrates strong expertise across the social media spectrum and multi-dimensional healthcare experience targeting a range of audiences (consumer, HCP, industry.)
- A respected “Hybrid Leader”, bringing experience across corporate AND product communications.
- Drives social strategy development and liaises with account team and cross-functional colleagues in a positive, proactive, consistent manner; holds oneself accountable for driving strategy and ensuring executional excellence, supervising junior team members on key projects; able to develop/present client proposals/POVs and drive tactical planning efforts.
- Seasoned strategic advisor who can flex and counsel across different social media channels, program types and client sizes. Responsible for driving strategic insights informed by analytics and accountable for the execution of said programs.
- Oversees new business and organic growth.
- Viewed as a trusted partner by the account team leads (not just by clients) and is a thoughtful, accessible and proactive colleague who leads junior colleagues by example.
- Directly supervise staff and promote continuous learning and development to help build a high performing culture.
- Partners with leaders across earned, search, analytics and other functions to constantly evolve the offering.
- Contributes to agency-wide thought leadership; proactively educates clients and colleagues about social media trends and best practices
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; advanced degree preferred
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in a Public Relations/Advertising agency or client side
- Experience working with clients within the Healthcare industry
- Deep knowledge of popular social media channels, both at a user and performance level, and knowledge of paid platforms
- Understanding of the ever changing digital landscape
- Exceptional presentation skills — both verbal and written, formal and informal
- Highly organized, proactive and a critical, creative thinker under pressure
- Project management experience, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and manage detailed budgets
- Supervisory skills, with ability to manage and cultivate junior staff and effectively collaborate with subcontractors
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated experience developing direct reports and influence-managing matrixed teams a must
- Exceptional organizational skills leading to flawless execution of tactical plans is required
- Passionate about collaborating with other specialists at the firm to advance our storytelling capabilities.
- Dedicated to developing our team’s next-generation of digital storytellers as we scale and grow the team.
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.