Growth Hacker for Fast Growing Ecommerce Pet Brand
What are your life goals? What do you want to accomplish in life, so that when you look back, you can say you spent your time well?
We are looking for a strategic growth hacking hire at PetHonesty (more info on us below). If we hire you, we don’t just want you to help accomplish our goals; We want to help you accomplish YOUR goals as well. The rewards will be tremendous: professional/personal development, a work environment that you love and being a key player in a company that is exploding with growth.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing all-natural pet brand. We’re looking for someone to manage Amazon and Chewy for our brand. You’ll be learning from entrepreneurs who have sold over $25M on those channels. It’s a pivotal role as those channels bring in hundreds of thousands of customers each year.
Do you love:
- Taking Action (instead of waiting to be told what to do)?
- Being a vital asset to a company, not just a “cog” in a machine?
- Solving problems?
- Software and automation?
- Growth hacking?
- Personal Development?
- Constantly learning new things and being challenged?
- Making a big impact on millions of lives?
- Being a part of a growing company with evolving roles?
- Having autonomy to make improvements without needing bureaucratic approval?
- Working under pressure and with fast turn-arounds?
- Numbers, metrics and measuring results in quantifiable ways?
If you’re screaming “that’s me!” then keep reading..
At Pethonesty, we truly believe that life is better with a dog around! We’re on a mission to help others improve their dog’s quality of life and the time they get to spend with them, while helping other dogs in need.
As an online brand in the pet health/nutrition space, we’re passionate about serving our customers and their fur babies. Our goal is to help 10 million dogs by 2024. With an audacious goal like that, we need to hire a few superstars - that could be you :)
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a key player to be our Amazon and Chewy manager. This person will oversee ALL aspects and growth of those channels.
This person will learn the ins and outs of our business, and will be working with and managing world-class team members for various roles--if you don’t have experience with something, you’ll either learn it or manage someone to implement it. You’ll be working with our close-knit team at the downtown WeWork in Austin, where we work and play hard.
It’s ideal for a hungry, go-getter entrepreneurially-leaning person who wants to learn A LOT, and desires a good challenge + opportunity to prove themselves. This person needs to be an implementer and good at juggling a variety of tasks and projects.
Responsibilities Include (but aren’t limited to)
- Overseeing and growing all sales on Amazon and Chewy
- Focused on maintaining and creating systems that drive growth--product launch strategies, ways to boost keyword ranking, etc
- Growth Hacking: figuring out new ways to continue our fast growth on Amazon, and ways to help us dominate Chewy (new to the platform)
- Builds out automation for all customer service tasks, product listing health notifications, review management, keyword rank growth, etc
- Oversee and direct customer service manager for Amazon and Chewy
To be a good fit for this job, you must be:
- Hungry, scrappy, a go-getter: put in the time/effort until task is done, owning your work like it's your baby
- Persistent: obstacles don’t stop you. You keep pushing until you break through.
- Team player: care about others. Self-aware and always improving.
- Leadership-potential: can hire and lead others
- Good Project Manager
- Deadline-conscious and a great communicator
- An action taker when you see a need
- Data-driven: you don’t just rely on how things look or “feel” but analyze success based on numbers and metrics
- Systems thinker
- Competitive: willing to go toe-to-toe with larger corporations online and WIN
You Must Have:
- Experience with digital marketing and growing online sales
- Experience setting up lots of software automations, and integrating various software to all work seamlessly together.
- Experience setting up and analyzing lots of data
- A strong bias towards execution: you get things done. You love working independently and thrive with freedom and flexibility. You don’t need hand-holding.
- Experience in and obsession with ecommerce and physical products. You should be familiar with most best practices and keep up with industry trends--you probably have a favorite ecommerce-centric podcast.
We offer great flexibility: work from home when you want, choose your hours. All we care about is that you are:
1) PASSIONATE/Love what you’re doing and
2) Deliver killer results!
Competitive salary, with lots of upside in the form of bonuses
Note: This isn't a "normal" job, and isn't for everyone. This is the opportunity to make a massive impact at a quickly growing ecommerce startup, where you'll be an entrepreneur, but without the downside. If this excites you, please apply!