Growth Marketing Analyst
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS ecommerce solutions and services for all business types, from startups to well-established companies. If you're a creative professional who loves working with teams, has a passion for driving positive change and wants to better the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you!
The Growth Marketing Analyst is skilled in data integration and analysis and is critical to driving growth by developing and maintaining reporting, delivering insightful analyses across all aspects of acquisition funnel metrics and customer trends enabling cross-company visibility to relevant and timely growth information. An ideal candidate will have a strong background in and passion for statistics and data analysis while also possessing a keen understanding of digital marketing, funnel metrics, and KPI’s.
- Develop metrics and frameworks for measuring and reporting on conversion rates, channel performance, and marketing effectiveness
- Provide insights and make recommendations based upon data analyses and results
- Develop dashboards and visualizations for ongoing measurement and insights
- Design and implement ad hoc and automated analysis scripts, summary tables, charts and interactive tools to present your results
- Deepen understanding of users through acquisition and churn analyses as well as clustering and segmentation
- Conduct analysis to uncover insights about our product and users through cohort analysis, A/B tests, funnel analysis, user segmentation, etc.
- Collaborate with coworkers on tracking and attribution to most effectively measure performance of each channel
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product, and engineering
We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ yrs experience working with and analyzing large data sets; digital marketing analytics experience preferred
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative/analytical discipline preferred
- Superior working knowledge of SQL and Python (or R) with pandas/NumPy libraries or has experience with Matlab; Advanced Excel skills useful
- Ability to communicate results clearly and a demonstrated focus on driving growth
- Experience with marketing tools a plus (e.g., Google Analytics, MixPanel, Optimizely, etc.).
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings