Industry analysts predict that within 10 years, 4 out of 5 decisions will be machine assisted. Currently, only 1% of data is even being accessed, let alone leveraged to make machine assisted decisions. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence continues to accelerate, data availability will be the primordial ingredient required for implementations to be successful at scale.
In enterprises, we have reached a tipping point in data access where the effort involved by IT in making data accessible is far exceeding the value the business can create with the data. Business analysts and data scientists who are tasked with extracting value from data are simply wanting to make real-time decisions, glean insights instantly, and monetize information, however the volume, complexity, and exponential growth of data has led to an environment where we are making decisions on only 1% of the data and where it takes 4-6 weeks and millions of dollars to fulfil even a simple data request.
Molecula is a Cloud Data Access platform that modernizes how organizations simplify, accelerate, and control their large, fragmented and geographically disparate data for mission critical, large scale applications to optimize for the era of Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, and the Internet of Things. Molecula’s unique ability to deconstruct data into highly compressed representations of data allows enterprises to securely access and query data at unprecedented speeds (1000x) and with a fraction of the hardware (10-100x reduction), ushering in an entirely new paradigm for continuous, real-time data analysis.
Our vision is to unlock human potential through the power of data. We are a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete transformation in the way enterprises advance through data at the speed of thought.
Molecula is looking for a Growth Marketing and Social Lead to be responsible for market development, demand generation strategy and campaigns and social media end to end. We are looking for creative, resourceful, self starters who are willing to take ownership and drive awareness and leads for Molecula. We are looking for passionate, out of the box thinkers who will push the boundaries on how to differentiate Molecula from the noisy ‘data infrastructure and analytics’ market. You will play a critical role in developing and evangelizing the best marketing methodologies to grow our brand awareness and drive lead generation.
- Collaborating with our Chief Marketing Officer to maintain and enhance Molecula’s message.
- End to end social media strategy, content and activities
- Alignment across Website, community, linked in, twitter and our overall
- Demand generation strategy, campaigns and content
- Community event promotion.
- Social media strategy and content
- Analysis and reporting on demand gen and social media campaigns.
- Tracking Impressions, share of voice and brand awareness
- SEO optimization for the website
- At least 3 years experience in B2B enterprise software marketer for technical products.
- Experience building demand generation campaigns
- Experience creating campaign content and leveraging content across many channels
- Experience running social media execution for b2b sotfware/SaaS company
- Experience with building and targeting buyer/user personas - ideally engineering personas from developer to CTO
- A self-starter who thrives on working with a blank canvas.
- A collaborator with the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Experienced writing technical content and blog
- Experienced with SEO/SEM
- Analytical, reflective, and curious to make things better.
- Agile and willing to do more than expected given the nature of a startup.
- Experienced with marketing tools - Salesforce, Google Analytics and Adwords, HubSpot, Nacho Analytics, MailChimp, etc.
It's a plus if you...
- Have crafted campaigns and/or written content for developer tools or infrastructure.
- Worked with open source software.
- Can put together scrappy demand gen campaigns.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.