Growth Marketing Manager, Consumer at One Drop
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:33 a.m. (CST) on Friday, December 3, 2021
We’re hiring a Growth Marketing Manager to join our consumer team and play a critical role in increasing brand awareness and improving our acquisition engine. Reporting to our Director of Growth Marketing and partnering closely with our SVP of Commercial Strategy and Consumer Solutions, you will help scale and optimize our marketing initiatives across paid channels, collaborate with our creative team to create impactful assets, and ensure continuous improvement of our marketing engine through a data-driven, test and learn approach. You will be a key member of the One Drop consumer team and will have the opportunity to truly shape the One Drop’s marketing efforts in the high growth digital health space. This is a great opportunity to be in a high impact role with significant visibility with leadership that is well positioned for continued professional development.
You'll make an impact by:
- Scaling and optimizing multi-million dollar marketing campaigns
- Executing full funnel acquisition strategies across multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Apple Search Ads, Amazon Ads, etc.
- Collaborating cross-functionally to develop, deploy, and refine marketing assets and messaging
- Overseeing marketing execution, tracking projects, managing timelines to ensure on time implementation, and facilitating day-to-day operations
- Monitoring and analyzing data and results, taking action to improve performance, and identifying areas of opportunity
- Presenting key performance results and updates to senior management
- 2+ years of consumer digital marketing experience with a growth mindset
- Experience running direct response marketing campaigns
- Experience with commerce and analytics tools
- Strong understanding of and experience optimizing for standard user acquisition KPIs
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative spirit
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple work streams and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and process oriented with the ability to relentlessly follow up to ensure flawless execution
- To deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- The opportunity to contribute at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development budget
- Unlimited vacation days
- Beautiful loft office space conveniently located in the Soho area of New York
- Weekly catered lunches, company swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description