Growth Marketing Manager
You will play a vital role in our clandestine scheme to dominate the globe by mixing art and science. The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for our strategy to maximize guest LTV. Core to this is growing our direct bookings by whatever means necessary and optimizing conversion on all 3rd party distribution channels. You’ll drive results and expand our customer base.
This will require a mastery of drab-but-proven tactics (e.g., digital merchandising, landing page optimization, email marketing, SEM, SEO,etc.) and an excitement to chart new territory, especially in our fast-growing B2B2C channel. You’ll lead a small but mighty team to drive these efforts onward and upward.
what you'll do
Set and execute our guest LTV maximization strategy:
- Build a cross-channel strategy to drive customer acquisition
- Merchandise and optimize our digital channels to drive higher conversion rates; A significant share of our revenue is derived from Expedia, Airbnb, etc. so we’re often working with one arm tied behind our back
- Develop and implement processes necessary to support our conversion goals
- Create programmatic inbound lead-gen funnels for our Sales team (e.g.., landing pages, automated drip campaigns, etc.)
- Collaborate with Product / Engineering to optimizing our website purchase funnel (i.e., direct booking engine)
- Design and execute performance marketing campaigns through our website, chat, email, etc.
- Manage our paid marketing across a range of channels, including: Google, Facebook, Metasearch, LinkedIn, Expedia, Sojern, etc.
- Manage our online reputation on TripAdvisor, Google, Yelp, etc.
what you'll bring
- A hustler that loves the everyday grind of a high growth startup. This is not your typical 9-to-5 marketing role
- Foundational metrics-driven mindset. You have a borderline unhealthy obsession with winning and take great pride in lighting up the scoreboard
- Structured, process-oriented, and self-directed with a nose for value
- A roll-up-your sleeves mentality; “not my job” isn’t in your vocabulary
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights
- Experience with analytics tools to track and optimize digital marketing campaigns
- 4+ years in a Growth role with experience encompassing digital merchandising, paid media, email marketing, SEM, SEO, and funnel conversion optimization
- Ability to write effective copy is a plus
- Boutique hospitality experience
- Have optimized Airbnb or similar listings
- Startup experience, ideally at one where the marketing budget was constantly depleted, forcing you to devise clever hacks to acquire users at a low cost
- Strong proficiency with a crock pot. Slow roasted poultry dishes preferred, vegan alternatives welcomed
- Your GIF and meme game is strong to very strong
- “Not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- Generousinsurance coverage (health, dental, vision)
- Discounted stays at our well-appointed suites
- Meaningful equity upside
- Latest and greatest hardware required to perform your role
- Gratuitous helpings of breakfast tacos and viral videos at the Thursday morning all-hands meeting