Growth Marketing Manager at Yonder
You have a passion for story-telling and the drive to help define an emerging industry. You want to collaborate with people who creatively solve problems and make decisions with conviction. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Yonder is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to bring authenticity to the Internet. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help brands identify the groups that drive online conversations. Our technology unlocks the hidden map of the Internet.
Yonder is looking for a growth strategist and manager to find innovative ways to drive user acquisition, keep customers engaged, retain them, and ultimately turn them into brand champions. This means driving top of funnel demand, but also developing ways to convert them through every stage in the funnel and across the full customer lifecycle. In doing so, you will work closely with teams across the business, using data to become a master experimenter and evangelist for the buyer and customer lifecycle.
You will be an integral part of the marketing and GTM organizations, coordinating with product marketing, communications, creative and sales to develop and run integrated campaigns that move the needle and help achieve the business’s goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Determine which cross-channel growth campaigns are needed each month, quarter, and year to hit goals.
- Partner with operations and product marketing to segment audience and build lists.
- Be a champion for the Yonder story and value prop by being an arbiter of strong messaging and positioning in every piece of a strategy.
- Own the Yonder events presence and strategy as a component of growth.
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: identify opportunities, prioritize projects, design experiments, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results.
- Own analytics to report out on campaign performance and funnel metrics. Be the primary feedback to comms, product marketing and sales on what’s working and what’s not.
- Build a deep understanding of funnel conversion rates and how they can be improved upon.
- Collaborate with product marketing to make sure their launch plans will impact metrics and be executed across channels.
- Partner with the communications team to make sure content is distributed and leveraged across channels (primarily web, social and email)
What You Have:
- 5+ years of work experience in marketing, growth, strategy consulting or business operations
- A love of data - can both analyze a marketing funnel to size different growth opportunities, build tests to measure impact and synthesize complex results into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- Strong writer who knows that a great message will make or break any tactic
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Experience developing a strategy or roadmap towards meeting business goals
- Expert at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time
- Experience using email and in-product (web, app) marketing channels preferred
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly social events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!