Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Billd is looking for a dynamic, high-performing Growth Manager to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities, responsible for boosting Billd’s presence through paid channels. You should have a clear understanding of how a customer moves through a buying process and be familiar with both direct response and branded content marketing. The ideal candidate will have deep expertise managing full-funnel campaigns across digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, display, etc. and understands how to scale budgets efficiently and effectively on those channels. Additionally, you should be obsessed with running A/B tests and you should understand how to measure campaign success through a strong analytical approach. Spreadsheets and pivot tables should be second nature.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who thrives in a high-energy startup environment workplace and looking to take their career to the next level.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Vice President of Marketing to execute on daily paid marketing activities across the company
- Oversee paid digital accounts on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, among others
- Manage both display retargeting and prospecting campaigns
- Participate in the execution of social media strategy, content and SEO approach, our podcast #BuiltwithBilld, and video creation.
- Conduct market research and identify new potential opportunities
- Maintain organized notes and tracking of campaign performance and marketing KPIs
- Participate in customer insights initiatives and provide key takeaways to shape messaging and communication
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years of proven work experience in a similar role or at an agency
- Strong expertise in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, YouTube, CTV, Display, Direct Mail, and LinkedIn
- Strong analytical skills but with a keen eye for design
- Meticulous and detailed in everything you do
- Ability to write compelling ad copy across ads and landing pages
- Obsession with understanding and learning what motivates a customer
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Understanding of other digital channels like Bing, Reddit, Quora a plus