Growth Marketing - Senior Manager at TrustRadius
TrustRadius is looking for an analytical, data-driven Growth Marketing Senior Manager with strong messaging and copywriting skills, and a growth hacker’s instinct for opportunity to take responsibility for all aspects of demand generation, owning the marketing-driven pipeline target.
You'll leverage the TrustRadius site, data, content, traffic, and taxonomy to run category-specific campaigns in alignment with a category-driven go to market approach. You’ll partner with the Product team by bringing ideas and execution to drive product-led growth. You’ll run content-driven campaigns targeting our key accounts to make the most of our enterprise advantage. You’ll collaborate with the VP Marketing, VP Sales, and VP Finance and CEO to set targets (and partner with the business development team to help them achieve theirs) by creating, executing, and measuring integrated marketing campaigns.
Reporting into the VP Marketing, you’ll be responsible for creating a scalable growth engine and driving the successful execution of your plan to achieve aggressive acquisition and upsell/cross-sell targets. You'll collaborate with Marketing team members including SEO, Events, and Marketing Operations. You’ll work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Research, and Customer Success.
Why should we talk? You have experience driving growth in high growth environments, and can point to both successes and lessons learned along the way. You love the science of marketing as much as the art and own your metrics inside and out. You’re comfortable presenting to senior leadership to make the case for product and marketing investment. You have deep experience in developing progressive strategies to plan, analyze and optimize programs. Most importantly, you bring a hypothesis-driven growth mindset to everything you do.
- Own our marketing funnel from end to end
- Drive pipeline sourced by Marketing
- Build our inbound lead acquisition strategy using an integrated marketing approach
- Work closely with our product team to explore and implement scalable platform-based growth tactics
- Leverage multiple tactics — email, paid search, paid social, retargeting, content syndication, etc. — to drive results
- Implement A/B testing methodologies across the digital marketing mix to improve conversion rates and optimize campaign results
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- 7+ years of hands-on B2B experience in demand generation marketing (lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement)
- Expertise with persona-driven messaging and content strategy for B2B
- Strong track record of driving rapid lead and revenue growth through highly creative marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills and fanatical obsession with achieving set goals and ROI
- Excellent program management and communication skills and a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency with marketing automation and CRM platforms, preferably Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- TrustRadius is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- No agency please.