Growth Marketing Specialist at Adia
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
Adia is looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist with experience in digital media, SEO, SEM, content, marketing automation, social media, and analytics to execute activities in line with Adia's national marketing strategy and best practices. You will be responsible for implementing marketing activities against agreed KPIs, as well as optimizing them to maximize revenue and minimize the cost per acquisition.
Your objective is to build Adia's user base through marketing to support the company's growth targets.
- Execute marketing tactics to build user base across paid, owned, and earned media
- Execute recruitment marketing tactics to drive app installs and registrations from active job seekers
- Continually optimize campaigns to decrease CPA and increase conversion
- Get to know Adia workers and clients inside and out - deeply understand their habits, motivations, and preferences to develop effective acquisition campaigns
- Coordinate creative development for digital advertising, website content, email, social media, print collateral, etc.
- Write compelling copy to educate workers and prospective clients on Adia’s value proposition and drive app usage
- Develop tactical campaigns and manage “always-on” integrated marketing activities to drive user acquisition
- Execute scheduled, segmented, and personalized CRM email strategy, content creation, and delivery to progress users from registration to qualification and application
- Implement a cost-effective media plan and campaign strategy to meet sudden and seasonal spikes in staffing needs
- Ensure consistent messaging throughout all campaigns
- Liaise with partner agencies for events and offline advertising needs
- Monitor job market trends and analyze application data for effective and efficient recruitment
- Analyze, optimize, and report campaign performance to the marketing and sales leadership based on agreed KPIs on a weekly basis
- Constantly test and experiment with the goal of driving efficiency across all performance marketing initiatives
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years consumer marketing experience, both digital (essential) and offline (preferred), ideally for an online consumer business, e-commerce, or mobile platform
- Previous hands-on experience with social media management tools and digital marketing channels
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, SEM, display advertising, email marketing, social media, and app stores
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, URL Builder, as well as Google Tag Manager
- You’re a well-rounded marketer capable of running digital campaigns on your own but equally comfortable organizing events
- You're unafraid of trying new things, have a passion for marketing, and have a desire to constantly deliver
- Ability to take on new and changing business goals to evolve marketing campaigns fluidly
- Ability to work independently and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Skilled in verbal and written communication
- You lead your business with honesty, integrity, and an insatiable desire to win!
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- You are self-motivated, opportunistic, and scrappy - you can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, and curious organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
Adia is a gig economy marketplace for businesses and flexible workers in the hospitality, events, warehousing, and retail sectors. Leveraging technology, Adia makes it easier for businesses to find vetted hourly workers on demand, and gives workers a way to book unlimited jobs in one tap. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Founded in 2016, we have a short company history but one that spreads across Switzerland and the US.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.