Growth Marketing Specialist at Adia
Your challenge, should you choose to accept:
Adia is looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist with experience in digital media, SEO, SEM, content, marketing automation, social media, and analytics to execute activities in line with Adia's national marketing strategy and best practices. You will be responsible for implementing marketing activities against agreed KPIs, as well as optimizing them to maximize revenue and retention.
Your objective is to engage and retain Adia's user base through marketing to support the company's growth targets.
- Execute marketing tactics to build user base across paid, owned, and earned media
- Continually optimize campaigns to increase engagement and retention
- Get to know Adia workers and clients inside and out - deeply understand their habits, motivations, and preferences to develop effective retention campaigns
- Coordinate creative development for website content, email, social media, print collateral, etc.
- Write compelling copy to educate workers and prospective clients on Adia’s value proposition and drive app usage
- Develop tactical campaigns and manage “always-on” integrated marketing activities to drive user retention
- Execute scheduled, segmented, and personalized CRM email strategy, content creation, and delivery to progress users further down the funnel
- Ensure consistent messaging throughout all campaigns
- Liaise with partner agencies for events
- Monitor staffing trends and analyze data to inform decision-making on marketing strategy and tactics
- Analyze, optimize, and report campaign performance to the marketing and sales leadership based on agreed KPIs on a weekly basis
- Constantly test and experiment with the goal of driving efficiency across all performance marketing initiatives
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years marketing experience, both digital (essential) and offline (preferred), ideally for an online consumer business, e-commerce, or mobile platform
- Experience with marketing strategies focused on retention and enablement
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools and digital marketing channels
- Understanding of KPIs in SEO, SEM, display advertising, email marketing, social media, and app stores
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, URL Builder, as well as Google Tag Manager
- You’re a well-rounded marketer capable of running digital campaigns on your own but equally comfortable organizing events
- You're unafraid of trying new things, have a passion for marketing, and have a desire to constantly deliver
- Ability to take on new and changing business goals to evolve marketing campaigns fluidly
- Ability to work independently and coordinate the completion of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Skilled in verbal and written communication
- You lead your business with honesty, integrity, and an insatiable desire to win!
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- You are self-motivated, opportunistic, and scrappy - you can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines
Adia is the on-demand staffing platform for hospitality. We give hotels, event managers, and food service businesses a better way to find the people they need. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Launched in Switzerland back in October 2016, Adia opened an office in Austin in early 2018. Today workers on our platform are located in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, and New Orleans.
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, curious (like, Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.
[Note: Offers and start dates may be dependent upon the evolution of COVID-19.]
Adia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.