Head of B2B Marketing
The Head of B2B Marketing will look for smart ways to build pipeline for Rev’s sales team. They will play an integral role in our marketing and sales growth by setting and executing on strategies to build awareness around our products and drive conversations for the sales team. Your work will be a blend of technical, hands-on execution, managing high-performers, and longer-term strategic planning for Rev’s high-growth future. This is a manager role starting off with several direct reports.
The Marketing Team is responsible for Rev’s traffic and conversion. We are an innovative and collaborative team that moves quickly to improve traffic and conversion across all Rev services. Typical projects include: testing and building new channels, cross-selling our services to existing customers, A/B testing landing pages, new user funnel optimization, mobile app installs, and finding new ways to boost customer growth. We already have specialists who work on events, product marketing, SEM, SEO, content, paid channels, PR, email, social, influencers, and mobile apps.
We have done a ton of work building up a high-performing B2C marketing team, and this role will lead our B2B efforts. This role reports directly to one of Rev's founders.
- Own Rev enterprise pipeline and MQLs.
- Define and execute our marketing strategy.
- Make our current channels more successful: website conversions, events, and product marketing.
- Build new channels: partnerships, webinars, etc.
- Make business decisions based on data and impact on key metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Growth Product, and Design.
- 5+ years working in B2B Marketing
- Strong communicator - you love writing and are a crisp copywriter
- Impact & growth-focused - your primary motivation is seeing your work reflected in the numbers. You are a learner and see obstacles as challenges
- People-focused - you love helping others be successful and leading a team to success.
- Quantitative - you can define key metrics and be an expert on your channels
- Creative - you have an experimentation mindset and desire to learn quickly
- Personable - you’re comfortable getting to know our users
Rev is an online marketplace for remote work consisting of an extensive network of 60,000+ professional freelancers (aka Revvers) that provide services to our 100,000+ customers around the world, including companies like Amazon, Google, Facebook, and more. Our mission is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI.
Rev is at the forefront of disrupting the multi-billion dollar speech and language technology industry. Our offerings include audio transcription, video captions and subtitles, and document translation. What all of these jobs have in common is that the work can easily be done anywhere and software can facilitate them via marketplace methods, productivity improvements, and machine learning, and Rev has a game plan to change more of them in the years to come.