Head of Brand, Corporate Marketing at WP Engine
If you accept creative challenges, despise rote work and identify with a company that's lauded for its internal culture and earned a place on 10+ Fortune Great Place To Work lists, then we're looking for you!What's cool about this job
In an effort to further accelerate growth, we're hiring a Head of Brand for our Corporate Marketing team. This person will bring the WP Engine brand to life, both internally and externally, working across multiple business units, including Sales, Marketing, CX teams; Employee Experience and Product organizations. They will also lead all aspects of brand performance auditing, identifying new areas of investment, and working with creative partners to establish clear brand preferences. Prior campaigns have included AdAge and the Webby's.
The ideal candidate will have worked directly on corporate brand launches. They should have experience in tying brand and campaign efforts to business results and framing recommendations that are tied back to metrics. Reporting to the VP of Corporate Marketing, this brand leader will be part strategist, creator and storyteller.
- Lead brand definition: work with internal and external partners to define sharply focused brand strategy, architecture and implementation.
- Define, plan, execute, and measure brand programs in collaboration with the SMB & Enterprise business units, Creative, Web, Product and Employee Experience teams.
- Execute and analyze brand audit in conjunction with internal partners and external specialists in order to gain key customer insights, and benchmark brand awareness and preference through qualitative and quantitative studies.
- Develop system-wide campaigns, from ideation to full launch. Run the brand marketing calendar including promotions, marketing plan creation and rollout.
- Plan communication for new brand campaign launches and adopt a "test and learn" approach to evaluating success.
- You eat, sleep and breathe creative campaigns and strategy at scale, ideally at a SaaS or e-commerce company.
- Brand = Business. A problem-solver with an innate ability to tie brand strategy to sales.
- You excel in roles that focus on partnership across diverse teams and you effectively communicate brand concepts at all levels of the organization.
- Deadlines? You consistently exceed expectations by being ahead with your personal time management and communication.
- Data informed. You possess strong analytical skills with an ability to optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Even the coldest heart is thawed through your persuasion. You're an excellent partner to the organization.
- Put me in coach! You're not only excellent from a strategic standpoint but you know how to get the job done.
- Run your own WordPress website.
- Experience at a top brand agency (we love our agency friends who do it right).
- Compensation (we offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off?)
- One-time home office stipend
- Gym membership discount
We strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Be you, be here!