Head of Brand Marketing
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a part of our Marketing team you will drive the marketing strategies and implement tools that drive optimal business outcomes.
As a Brand Marketing Lead, you will:
- Be responsible for brand storytelling across all owned platforms and paid channels, driving engagement, brand awareness and equity, and ultimately sales.
- Partner with internal and external partners to develop brand strategies that drive company growth and align with business priorities.
- Oversee development of the annual marketing calendar, all go-to-market plans and briefs; manage marketing budget.
- Collaborate with channel owners and creative team to constantly test new creative, messaging approaches, and new channels to optimize sales conversion.
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment