In this role, you’ll be a founding member of the Enterprise Marketing team to play a large role in building and scaling Miro’s revenue engine. You will own the new business demand generation targets, designing and driving programs that engage with Miro’s users and buyers through the buying cycle. You will work closely with growth and SDR teams to own strategies that drive opportunity creation and pipeline maturity for our high-touch business.What you’ll do
- Manage enterprise acquisition channels and lead integrated marketing campaigns, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results
- Apply a combination of creative thinking with operational rigor and excellence to design and execute measurable campaigns that drive demand for our Enterprise Plan
- Define and iterate on our marketing automation and lead scoring strategy, in tight partnership with Miro’s lifecycle teams
- Leverage Miro’s global events, programs and new feature launches to impact new business goals
- Embed yourself in the sales organization, becoming a subject matter expert on the Miro enterprise customer journey and a strategic partner to sales leadership
- Collaborate with our Business Analytics team to set up robust reporting infrastructure and foster data-driven decisions
- Experience building full-funnel and multi-channel global campaigns
- Enterprise marketing experience at a software company
- Hands-on familiarity with MarTech stack required to design, build and execute integrated programs including landing pages, emails, forms and reporting (HubSpot, Customer.io a plus)
- Strong documenter and communicator; ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams
- Strong skills in data analysis and campaign measurement
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, + Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!