Head of Marketing at Iodine Software
Iodine Software is a healthcare AI company that has pioneered a new machine learning approach -- Cognitive Emulation -- to help healthcare finance leaders build resilient organizations. Cognitive Emulation uses proprietary AI technology and machine learning algorithms to think the way a clinician thinks and emulate clinical judgement. This allows us to help nearly 500 hospitals quickly and accurately identify areas of potential opportunity to accelerate productivity, data accuracy, and financial return.
We are searching for our first Head of Marketing to build a world-class marketing function and grow/lead the existing team (3-6 FTEs total). This role will be responsible for expanding our go-to market strategy, driving demand, further developing our brand presence, and ultimately achieving our revenue targets via new and proven marketing channels.
The ideal candidate has clear, demonstrable experience as a metrics-driven, quota-carrying Enterprise B2B marketer and can succeed in a startup environment. You are empowered by new challenges and are looking to be part of a senior leadership team that leads the company to a highly successful exit.
What You’ll Do
- Drive full stack marketing efforts across brand, demand generation, product marketing, and client success marketing.
- Build and manage a high-functioning team across multiple disciplines and levels.
- Create scalable approaches to increase revenue growth, driving all inbound + outbound lead gen efforts and planning, executing, and measuring results.
- Establish ideal customer targets and develop appropriate messaging and content to reach those targets and achieve desired results across all channels and mediums.
- Lead our expanded go-to market strategy as we gain traction with our new expanded product suite, significantly growing our Total Addressable Market.
- Empower the sales team to truly stand out in a busy market and close deals quickly.
- Elevate our thought leadership position on key industry topics, positioning our CEO, CRO, and Chief Clinical Strategist as thought leaders in the healthcare AI, revenue cycle management, and clinical documentation integrity spaces.
- Refine and enhance outcomes in order to improve campaign performance
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of Enterprise B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated broad and well-developed functional marketing skills in a dynamic industry
- Proven strategic thinker and innovative communications leader with an ability to lead the development of programs that are distinctive, relevant, creative, measurable and aligned to the strategic direction of the business
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in storytelling with executive (C-suite) and consumer communications
- Ability to establish meaningful metrics and scorecards for gauging program effectiveness and oversee the development and management of budgets, team structure, and reporting
- High degree of knowledge, including detailed hands-on experience, using Salesforce, marketing automation (eg Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot), Outreach.io, and other martech tools
- Proven ability to juggle many tasks, move forward in ambiguous situations, and adhere to deadlines in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Ability to travel up to 20%, if necessary
- 5+ years’ experience in building a team and identifying/managing agencies or freelancers
- Experience managing marketing efforts in the healthcare industry, ideally B2B with providers (hospitals and health systems).
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care and bringing forward any concerns about security.
What You'll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
**You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis**