Head of Product Marketing at Routefusion (Austin, TX or Remote)
Product Marketing is a new team at Routefusion whose purpose is to productize and go to market with all the product capabilities that we’ve been building.
Our Product Marketing team's mission is to generate customer insights that inform Routefusions product strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of products, and create and execute campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Routefusion, partnering closely with Product and Engineering, Sales, Implementation to name a few. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
We're looking for a senior product marketing executive to launch our product marketing organization, across the entire suite of our global banking and payments products. In this role, you'll be reporting directly to the CEO. You will be working on pricing strategies, GTM motions, launching and creating new products from existing platform functionality. You will be helping drive the growth and direction of the business with deep insights into global financial trends. You will work closely with Product and Engineering to define our roadmap for our payments experiences, enable our user-facing teams, and grow awareness and adoption of Routefusion global banking and payments platform.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience-from developer to CFO-and differentiate Routefusion. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Passionate about product and tech. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand. You follow tech trends, and you're excited about building incredible product experiences
- Ambitious and adaptable. You are eager to make an impact at Routefusion. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborate across the Marketing team and with basically every team at Routefusion. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- A stellar people leader and manager. You build and support high-performing, thriving organizations
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different customer segments: talk regularly to users and prospects and work with our Analytics team for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (content, messaging, positioning, etc.)
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for Routefusion to help shape the product roadmap and strategy
- Develop product positioning, competitor de-positioning, and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams-product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering-to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Help enable user-facing teams at Routefusion-from Sales and User Operations to local teams in other countries
- Work with the Finance and Product teams to set pricing that aligns to the product value proposition and with our users' success
- Partner with the Product and Growth Marketing teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
- Think globally as we work to expand our solutions around the world, adapting your understanding of local market needs, competitors, and pricing accordingly
We're looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, sales engineering, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- Experience working on marketing or growth throughout a product's lifecycle
- Experience working in B2B settings and with sales teams
- Someone who wants to build their vision of product marketing (aligning with the CEO) who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get shit done.
- We don't expect you to have all these things except the last (but the more the merrier!)