Influencer Marketing Coordinator at Literati
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:52 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 25, 2020
Based in the Bohemian Cowboy capital of the world, Austin, Texas, Literati is a new kind of bookseller. Our mission is simple: to elevate global consciousness through the thoughtful curation and discussion of books. Long live literature!
Literati is looking for an influencer coordinator to join the Influencer Marketing team. This role is for someone who can bring their experience and enthusiasm to establish best practices in a fast growing and innovative influencer program. You will be on the front-lines of building the ultimate first class influencer marketing program.
What You'll Do...
- Scout and negotiate with exceptional influencers that align with and are excited about the Literati mission.
- Execute a seamless onboarding experience for influencers joining our monthly campaigns or ambassador program.
- Manage shipping and tracking of products.
- Work closely with influencers to cultivate relationships and provide direction on deliverables.
- Ongoing review of influencers to confirm requirements have been met. Track timely posts, image and caption guidelines, tags, insights, etc.
- Evaluate Ambassador and influencer campaign performances to make data-driven recommendations.
- Track/Manage support tickets for influencer software platforms.
- Participate in brainstorms for new and creative approaches to influencer campaigns and strategies.
- Keep up to date on relevant industry information, competitors, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Be a driving force in influencer marketing innovation at Literati.
Who You Are...
- Enthusiastic about the influencer marketing space
- Exceptional time management and multitasking skills
- Entrepreneurial. You are a self-starter with a proven ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Creative “outside the box” thinker
- Builder. Someone who is comfortable problem solving and forming processes that don’t yet exist
- Opportunistic. You accept the challenges a fast-growing start-up brings and view challenges as growth opportunities
- Data driven and detail oriented
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude
What You'll Need...
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years Influencer Marketing Experience
- Experience managing influencer campaigns beginning to end
- Experience managing ambassador programs
- Experience in content marketing
- Strong communication, organization, and multi tasking skills
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and influencer marketing
Literati is dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe in the power of literature as a transformative form of technology that helps us see, and reflect upon, our common humanity. A great workplace should do the same—see, reflect, and celebrate the experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent of a diverse array of people. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, neurological and physical ability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
Read Full Job Description