Integrated Campaign Manager at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Integrated Campaign Manager will develop a variety of marketing programs to build awareness and drive lead acquisition for LogicMonitor in an effort to meet or exceed pipeline goals. Such programs may include a mix of always-on nurture campaigns, net new logo acquisition programs, and content syndication efforts that boost reputation, drive demand, and support sales enablement.
This individual will work cross-departmentally to support optimization of our marketing-sales automation instances, while also ensuring that campaign workflows support company lead flow tracking efforts. The role includes delivering ongoing KPI reports tied to each marketing program and using those reports to recommend future program investments that contribute to pipeline. The right candidate will have proven success growing pipeline across multiple audience segments and creating new revenue streams for similar software technology companies.
- Execute high quality, global marketing programs with a measurable impact on lead generation, lead nurturing, and sales pipeline
- Work with cross-functional teams, including sales, operations, and channel to target, engage, and create pipeline from Enterprise accounts
- Leverage a broad mix of coordinated marketing tactics, including integrated multi-touch programs, event marketing, direct marketing, and web marketing, to reach and engage key prospects
- Maintain and expand the orchestration of drip nurture campaigns to deliver a steady stream of leads to the sales organization
- Proactively drive campaign sales enablement and follow-up of leads to increase pipeline opportunity and show program ROI
- Create compelling offers that nurture prospects through the various stages in the sales cycle
- Take on and manage additional specialized programs to support marketing business needs
- Measure marketing program success and report on program metrics
- Manage quarterly budget against relevant marketing programs
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of demand gen marketing experience, specifically integrated marketing program planning and execution
- Proven ability to build relationships with sales, operations, and product marketing
- Baseline knowledge with marketing and sales automation tools
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and a desire to meet/exceed deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, and analytical
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.