Integrated Marketing Leader
CognitiveScale is looking for a rock star Integrated Marketing Leader to plan, execute and manage our demand generation activities and grow our sales and marketing pipeline through multiple channels. Candidates should possess a keen understanding of B2B strategy and marketing with a strong background in marketing lead generation, creative marketing campaign development and execution, and data analysis.
This position reports to the Marketing Director and works closely with Product marketing, Sales, AR/PR and Partner development.
- Build, execute, and track marketing lead generation campaigns, programs, and marketing mix to support revenue goals
- Determine the appropriate mix of on-line and off-line campaign elements including search, advertising, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, direct response online, etc - with the most compelling and creative calls to action to deliver pipeline goals.
- Thorough understanding of the demand waterfall, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the campaign
- Work closely with Corporate, Product and other marketing functions to identify and develop new offers, content and sales tools (print, web, multimedia, etc.) to support integrated demand campaign
- Communicate with the sales team to ensure that they are aware of the latest marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required
- Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization
- Manage external agencies and vendors including Google Ads/ LinkedIn web ads, webinar partners, event partners, SEO agencies, creative/digital agencies, and more
- Manage campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes and technologies
- Track and report on strategic, operational and tactical metrics using data to manage resource allocation, outcomes and success
Knowledge & Skills
- 5-8 years post-undergraduate experience managing demand generation, customer acquisition, and content syndication strategies for technology companies.
- Strong knowledge of demand generation channels and vendors for best performing outcomes.
- Understanding of GDPR & related requirements preferred.
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in B2B content syndication and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
- Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Familiarity with Salesforce, HubSpot, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required
- Bachelor’s degree required