Integrated Marketing Manager - Healthline (Remote) at Red Ventures
Healthline Media is looking for a Marketing Manager, Health & Wellness to develop impactful marketing solutions that connect with audiences, meet brand objectives, and drive revenue across our brands (Healthline, Medical News Today, Greatist, and Psych Central). In this role, you will strategize and create compelling RFP responses and proactive marketing materials that communicate strong storytelling and highlight the value of the Healthline Media. You understand how publisher strengths, audience needs, and brand objectives overlap and have a proven record of developing and launching meaningful solutions for brands.
What You’ll Do:
- Join a passionate team of Marketers to brainstorm and craft compelling proposals and presentations that communicate excellent storytelling and benefits of proposed strategies.
- You will work cross-functionally and collaborate across the organization with teams like Sales, Content Marketing, Media Strategy and Data Insights.
- Create sales and marketing communications and materials to support the growth of Healthline Media’s Health & Wellness business across key categories like Nutrition, Fitness, Sleep and general Wellness
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills, with the ability to leverage data, insights, and trends to draft a compelling narrative
- A sense of curiosity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of digital media
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and effectively collaborate across teams
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]