Integrated Marketing Manager - Healthline at Red Ventures (Remote)
Healthline Media is looking for a Marketing Manager, Health & Wellness to develop impactful marketing solutions that connect with audiences, meet brand objectives, and drive revenue across our brands (Healthline, Medical News Today, Greatist, and Psych Central). In this role, you will strategize and create compelling RFP responses and proactive marketing materials that communicate strong storytelling and highlight the value of the Healthline Media. You understand how publisher strengths, audience needs, and brand objectives overlap and have a proven record of developing and launching meaningful solutions for brands.
What You’ll Do:
- Join a passionate team of Marketers to brainstorm and craft compelling proposals and presentations that communicate excellent storytelling and benefits of proposed strategies.
- You will work cross-functionally and collaborate across the organization with teams like Sales, Content Marketing, Media Strategy and Data Insights.
- Create sales and marketing communications and materials to support the growth of Healthline Media’s Health & Wellness business across key categories like Nutrition, Fitness, Sleep and general Wellness
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills, with the ability to leverage data, insights, and trends to draft a compelling narrative
- A sense of curiosity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of digital media
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and effectively collaborate across teams
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $68,750 - $101,562
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]