Junior Marketing Project Manager at AppSumo
AppSumo is the digital marketplace trusted by 1M+ entrepreneurs. We've helped launch thousands of top B2B tools like Mailchimp, Evernote, Intercom, and Dropbox just to name a few.
At AppSumo, we believe work doesn't have to suck. We love helping entrepreneurs build a lifestyle they're passionate about. And that includes you.
The foundation of our culture is treating teammates like adults. This is a place where we actually encourage you to have a side hustle and develop your career at AppSumo. You'll learn everything about starting and growing a business here-and get paid to do it.
We're on a mission to open the doors of entrepreneurship to everyone. You in?
Why this is your dream job:
As a Junior Project Manager, you'll manage, coordinate, and launch internal and external projects for the marketing team at AppSumo. If you're a super organized people person with excellent communication skills, this role is for you.
- Hosting brainstorms and meetings with marketing and cross-departmental teams
- Coordinating and managing project timelines and deliverables from ideation to launch
- Managing regular communications with the marketing team
- Communicating with project stakeholders across multiple channels including email, Slack, Asana, and more
- Measuring project success and improving processes for future initiatives
- 2-3 years of marketing/project management experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Understanding and familiarity with marketing departments, processes, and campaigns
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to adapt and be flexible when project parameters change
- Experience using Asana, Slack, and Confluence software platforms preferred
- Experience working with cross-departmental teams such as sales and engineering is a plus!
- Competitive pay-top 10% of the market
- Health insurance through Humana, plus vision, dental, life insurance, and mental health services for you and your loved ones
- 401(k) matching
- 100% hybrid work model-work from home or the office
- Open vacation (PTO) policy (plan to make your Slack status a "🌴" at least one week per quarter)
- Freedom to have a side hustle (we don't treat that word like it's Voldemort)
- Free access to all the software and tools in the AppSumo marketplace
- An invite to our annual all-expenses-paid company trip (think Costa Rican Resort, not teambuilding at Generic Corporate Venue #84)
- Flexible hours that let you start late or take that midday power nap
- Access to our dog-friendly, snack-packed office in Austin
- Free lunch once a week, all the gear you need and work that actually makes an impact
Individuals seeking employment at AppSumo are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.