As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Demand Generation Lead that will be responsible for partnering with our Director of Client Marketing to build out the vision and strategy for our B2B Demand Generation function going forward. The right person will have a proven track record of leadership as well as success in building out strategic demand generation from the ground up. The Lead, Demand Gen will be partnering closely with cross functional teams to understand business goals & create the marketing programs that help the business to meet them. This person will be helping us look to the future to build out the infrastructure, teams and programs required to take our demand generation engine to the next level.
Why join us? Our Client marketing team at Workrise is leading the charge on how we drive scalable revenue for the business. You’ll work with a self-directed and tenacious team to drive the growth and have a huge impact on the future of the company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building out the strategy for demand generation at Workrise both now and into the future and executing on that strategy to drive revenue.
- Partnering closely with the sales team to understand their targets and their tactics and lead cross functional strategic programs that support the business in meeting its goals from top of funnel lead gen to strategic multi channel ABM campaigns.
- Measuring, analyzing, reporting on & optimizing the campaigns based on performance.
- Ideate, own and optimize digital and traditional marketing campaigns to consistently deliver leads and revenue for the business.
- Define & manage a system for determining the quality of leads in order to improve overall team effectiveness & sales performance.
- Own the marketing budget for the sales teams and use historical benchmarks & data to forecast outcomes marketing will provide.
- Partner with product marketing to test the most effective positioning & messaging to drive business outcomes and develop out the necessary content for demand programs.
What you should have:
- 5-10 years of experience working on demand generation & multi channel campaigns for revenue growth (B2B Demand Generation Experience is a positive)
- Deep understanding of demand generation strategies including ABM
- Comfort working across all channels to drive leads (partnerships, events, traditional media, digital, radio, newspaper etc)
- Hands-on experience both directly executing and commissioning external research (qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic), running analyses, and formulating well-reasoned recommendations
- Hands-on experience conceptualizing, planning, and executing bold and effective omni-channel demand generation campaigns
- Strong understanding of social media marketing
- Courageous, discerning, curious and agile - believes there are always better ways to get things done. Scrappy when needed and calm in the face of chaos/unexpected curveballs
- Bachelor’s degree required
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.