Lead Generation Specialist
Are you passionate about building, optimizing, and nurturing marketing funnels? Are you excited about playing a critical role in Social Solutions' efforts to attract site traffic, convert traffic into new leads, and optimizing the way we accelerate prospects through the funnel? Are you someone who thinks with conversion-centered perspectives, while simultaneously acting as the biggest advocate for existing contact lists? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do:
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Assist in optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel efficiencies.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of our email sends.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company.
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action.
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve customer conversion rates.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of marketing and/or demand generation experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation (Marketo preferred) and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.