Lead Marketing Designer at Atlassian
We're looking for a Lead Marketing Designer to join our diverse and vibrant internal agency. You'll be responsible for leading complex projects, both as a master in your craft and as a strategic partner for our cross-functional teams across the Marketing, Product Design, and Buyer Experience organizations. Demonstrating a deep understanding of our brand, you'll dream up, design, and execute robust web experiences, integrated marketing campaigns, motion graphics projects, print pieces, event collateral, and everything in-between as we connect with millions of existing and future users.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Focus on high-priority initiatives within Atlassian's enterprise, cloud migration, and platform businesses.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional partners involved in the end-to-end marketing process, and leverage them strategically to influence the strategy, challenge assumptions, and guide diverse perspectives from ideation to implementation.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our brand, leveraging it effectively and experimenting with appropriate channels to push it forward.
- Identify opportunities to pioneer new ideas, craft solutions, and deliver a vision for business initiatives.
- Work with senior managers and cross-functional executives, actively bringing in the right people at the right time to drive progress with clear, compelling communication.
More about you:
- You have a minimum of eight years of professional experience, with a portfolio that showcases ambitious design and conceptual problem-solving.
- You are an expert in design craft and process, with a proven ability to deliver impact and delight across multiple touch-points.
- You thrive in a complex environment, adept at scoping business needs while managing multiple projects, priorities, and timelines.
- You bring along the team around you by mentoring others, partnering with Creative's leadership team, sharing knowledge, delivering actionable feedback, and leading by example.
- You believe accountability is just as meaningful as creativity and strive to balance both business and brand goals.
- You demonstrate an eye for detail, setting the standard for excellence towards craft, quality, and output.
- You're an advanced user of Figma, the Adobe Creative Suite, and Keynote.
More about the Team
The Creative team is Atlassian's dynamic internal creative agency embedded within the marketing organization. Collectively, the team defines, articulates, and scales how millions of users experience and connect with the Atlassian brand from a multitude of dimensions. Focused on our enterprise, platform, and cloud migration businesses, you'll be amongst the designers, illustrators, writers, and animators who combine strategy with research, creativity, and craft to shape how we're viewed by the world. And we don't want people to just use our products and solutions, we want people to love them!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.