Lifecycle Marketing Manager
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer who is ready to improve homeowner lifetime value and create an amazing experience for our homeowners digitally. The Lifecycle Marketing Manager is responsible for creating retention and customer loyalty through lifecycle marketing programs for our homeowners. The ideal candidate is an expert who understands email and SMS and will grow into more digital channels as the digital atmosphere continually changes. We’re looking for a confident and articulate marketing automation expert capable of inspiring strong collaboration and building an amazing homeowner experience for our organization.
What you’ll do:
- Use HTML, CSS for troubleshooting, and build emails, landing pages and other messaging initiatives
- Understand and interpret Digital Marketing Metrics, Attribution Analysis, and benchmarking
- Remain exceptionally organized for any event and any program launched
- You will continually analyze the factors or causes contributing to the any situation, generate a set of alternative interventions to achieve your end goal, evaluate the best solutions, implement and execute a plan and then assess the effectiveness of your interventions.
What you will need:
- 2+ years experience in marketing automation using enterprise software such as Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sendgrid, Hubspot, Marketo
- A familiarity with database management and how to use data for personalization for better performing campaigns
- Experience with content development
- Experience with digital marketing channels and their use in professional applications with at least 1-2 years of email marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills including Pivot Tables, Vlookups and Data lookups
- The ability to meet hard deadlines, be flexible in prioritization and schedule, take direction well, and strong organizational skills
Who you are:
- You have a passion for getting customer experience right and focusing on how to continually improve it
- You have a good sense of humor, strong integrity and solid sense of pride in their work
- You have high energy- you are the kind of person who gets excited, not nervous, when you are asked to work hard.
- You are extremely organized and appreciate quality prioritization
- You love to solve problems and jump at the opportunity to use your creativity to get a task accomplished