Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Modernize Home Services, a QuinStreet vertical
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager is responsible for encouraging retention and customer loyalty through lifecycle marketing programs for our homeowners. We’re looking for a confident and articulate marketing automation expert capable of inspiring strong collaboration and building an amazing homeowner experience for our organization.
At Modernize, we are extremely data-driven. That being said, your mission is manage our review processes and product marketing. Creating the best experience for our homeowners who are wanting to complete projects.
A bit more about that mission:
- Manage a roadmap that sets new product features to achieve the maximum homeowner experience through email and sms campaigns driving more success through our online Homeowner Resource Center
- Analyze, evaluate and create new hypotheses around homeowner experience to provide the best homeowner experience possible.
- Oversee and manage our homeowner review process for internal stakeholders as well as our homeowners
- Manage our email remarketing channel
Who you are:
- You are an expert at cross-collaboration. As a lifecycle marketing manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, and senior executives.
- You are an A+ Communicator: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new ideas, insights and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of homeownership, for various marketing channels.
- You thrive off of Research: You are proud to be the voice of the customer. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- You understand great experiences and are ready to build. You’ll drive execution and continued optimization of our remarketing and cross-sell marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and personalized campaigns across multiple channels and touch-points. You can juggle different mediums (SMS, Email and Calls) to find the best experience.
- Product Marketing
- Marketing Automation (Email Deliverability, Best Practices around email marketing)
- SMS Marketing
- Multivariate Testing
- Google Analytics Background (Or other BI Platforms)
- Personalization/Segmentation/targeting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in this field, either with a large B2C organization or ad/consulting agency in Marketing, Technology, or related field
- Adept at working in a high-pace organization with constant change – we’re constantly evolving
- Amazing communication skills – both written and verbal
- High EQ is a must
- Follow-through and attention to detail – you don’t leave loose ends
- Good understanding of B2C email/nurture marketing practices, engagement strategies, and anti-spam laws
- Eloqua expertise (nice to have)
- SQL (nice to have)
- RTP platform experience (nice to have)
- Champion and operationalize best practices in marketing automation across the organization.
- Establish tight partnership with colleagues in segment marketing, and collaborate to build lifecycle marketing programs that align with and complement segment marketing strategies.
- Derive insights from analyses of customer segments, market trends, and competitive landscape to drive marketing strategies.
- Build inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to generate additional revenue for the organization
- Manage and continue to iterate homeowner data warehouse for research and analysis to support the entire organization
- Champion test-and-learn methodology, ensuring continuous improvement in campaign effectiveness.