Lifecycle Marketing Manager at realtor.com
We are looking for an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will tell the realtor.com story to current and prospective customers across various stages in their journey to increase engagement and retention, improve the customer experience and drive revenue.
This strategic individual contributor will act as the owner of the customer journey, and will work cross-functionally with sales, operations, product, and account management to gain team alignment in how we communicate with our B2B partners. The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, planning, and optimizing marketing campaigns across all communication channels.
You are committed to getting the right message to the right person at the right time. You possess knowledge of best practices surrounding effective messaging, funnel optimization, email marketing, customer segmentation and testing strategies. You’re able to execute your day to day projects while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
What will you do?
- Understand the lifecycle of current and prospective customers to improve their journey by delivering engaging marketing messages that are relevant and personalized
- Run lifecycle marketing programs from inception to execution—including designing campaign strategy, developing key objectives and measuring results
- Collaborate with teams across realtor.com, including sales, account management, and product, to identify how to provide a better customer experience, drive engagement, and increase retention
- Develop automated nurture programs for leads and customers at various stages of the funnel and own associated metrics
- Maintain master campaigns calendar and lead campaign planning process
- Drive customer advocacy through customer referral programs, cross-sells, and up-sells
- Create meaningful database segmentation to tailor campaigns / messages to targeted audiences
- Drive content development for assets needed in campaigns, including email copy, success stories, blog posts and support articles. Collaborate with copy and the design teams to bring your vision to life.
- Build and introduce content and tools that enable our customer success teams to best support and onboard new partners
- Establish cross-channel programs that work together to tell our story. Partner with campaign operations to test and implement new communication channels, including chat, SMS and more to drive increased action and conversions.
- Partner with the analytics team to continuously analyze, personalize, and test marketing campaigns. Collect and report on KPIs and present business updates
What will you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or relatable field
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing campaign management
- Ability to analyze a marketing funnel and create dashboards and KPIs to track campaign success
- Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus
- Experience creating marketing materials, email marketing and campaigns to a large database of consumers.
- Expertise in email marketing and marketing automation tools
- Experience in SMS, mobile push notifications, chat, and other communication channels
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects from ideation to completion with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication skills and the ability to work well with people in various departments (including accounting/finance, sales, operations, etc.) are essential.
- Creative and independent thinker who can effectively solve problems and foresee opportunities to benefit the organization through marketing efforts
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and requests
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.