Local Marketing and Philanthropic Manager
LOCAL MARKETING AND PHILANTHROPIC MANAGER
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion, and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts, and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
The Local Marketing Manager is responsible for growing brand awareness, customer loyalty & community footprint at the local level reporting to a Regional Events Director.
What will you do?
Your primary role involves executing localized partnerships, marketing campaigns, experiential/ revenue focused events and external community outreach for your market area.
• Fosters partnerships with local businesses, philanthropic organizations and community influencers
• Plans and executes memorable and impactful events that drive revenue and increase brand awareness in stores as well as external events within community
• Optimizes brand perception through quality execution of events and partnerships
• Manages a quarterly budget, product/charitable donations and ensure ROI/ revenue goals for district are achieved
• Experiments, learns, evolves and shares best practices with counterparts and key stakeholders
• Leverages retail team members in the outreach process; builds excitement and support for upcoming events by educating the team on the organization or cause and the opportunity we have to make an impact.
• Acts as a leader and a brand ambassador at all times by living out the KS core values and setting the example for other team members
• Primary KPIs are brand awareness and overall business growth as measured by revenue
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing is preferred
• 5+ years’ relevant experience in marketing, community affairs, business development or a related field
• Strategic networker, with the ability to dream up, execute and critically analyze a local marketing plan
• Comfortable meeting new people, pitching partnership & event concepts
• Strong business sense with an understanding of how local marketing can positively impact the P/L
• Must have superior planning, communication, management, and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage a flexible work schedule to maximize contribution and impact and prevent burnout.
Ability to work weekends and evenings as necessitated to support area events.
• Resourcefulness: you take initiative, have an entrepreneurial approach and can make it happen with minimal direction
• Strategy: you are able to understand big picture while organizing and executing on detailed level
• Execution: you have high standards for quality and speed and problem solve
• Attitude: you demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the brand and are a collaborative, positive team player
• A growth mindset: proven record of leveraging past learnings and encouraging new ideas and smart risk-taking for self and others
• A shared commitment to our core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
• Ability to travel up to 50% within assigned area to support teams
• A local community member with established contacts preferred
• Genuine enthusiasm for fashion and style
• Must be 18 years of age or older